Interstudia (ISSN 2065-3204) is a biannual scientific and academic journal published by the Interdisciplinary Centre for the Study of Contemporary Discursive Forms (Interstud)
Interstudia is a publication with an international scientific committee that operates on the basis of a publication code of ethics and adopts a rigorous double blind peer review policy.
The journal has been published uninterruptedly since 2008 by Alma Mater publishing house of “Vasile Alecsandri” University of Bacău.
Interstudia accepts for publication original articles and reviews in the field of humanities, the aim being to promote and disseminate applied and fundamental research in the field of discourse analysis, from an interdisciplinary perspective.
Each issue of the journal focuses on a well-defined topic that is described in the Calls for papers, but it also accepts contributions in the varia section.
- French, English
- Italian, Spanish, German (occasionally)
- Linguistic and cultural imaginary from the perspective of current discursive practices
- Literary text and social conditioning
- Literature and reading in the age of electronic textuality
- Identity and otherness. Cultural and linguistic interferences
- Theory and practice of argumentation bordering language sciences and communication practices in the public space
- Study of interactional mechanisms and non-verbal practices
- Analysis of social discourse: semio-pragmatic perspectives
- Research on specialized discourses
- Study of the links between communication and discursiveness
- Research on formal languages and computerized interpretation
- Translation and the translator in the age of multiculturalism and globalization
- Language teaching. New challenges in the information society
- Discursive authority and legitimacy in the virtual environment
Web page: http://interstudia.ub.ro/en/
Interstudia is indexed in the following international databases:
Editorial office address: “Vasile Alecsandri” University of Bacău, no.8 Spiru Haret street, Bacău, Romania